Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Masks. masks and masks.

I am a great fan of masks. I have tried a lot of masks before which is below Rm 10. I have tried Skinfood, Faceshop, Beauty diary and etc, but nothing beats this. Seriously.

I have naturally oily skin, like seriously oily. After using Bioglo milk mask and spa mask, the effect is really long lasting. I put it onto my face for 10-15 mins before I sleep and I wake up with a matte and smooth skin.

Milk Mask. For all types of skin. It will dramatically moisturise the skin to visible dewy softness.

Spa Mask. For all types of skin. Leaves skin soft, supple and refreshed after every use.

Anyone interested in getting it, please do not hestitate to email me at kayllie-hor@hotmail.com

Milk Mask. Rm 4.50 per pc.
Spa Mask. Rm 4.50 per pc.

Any purchase of 10 pcs and above, will be given 10% discount.




No comments:

Post a Comment