Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Etude House BB cream


I am not exactly a fan of Etude House, but it sure does attract my attention everytime I pass by their shop. I always wanted to try on BB cream, but not willing to splurge so much on one BB cream.


So I just went into the shop, asking for some suggestion and explaination and purchased this.
The texture is quite light, not as thick as what I thought it should be. The colour was sort of dark when I initially put it on my palm but it blends well on my skin although I have a fairly fair skin.
It helps to control oil and it gives me a medium coverage and a not so foundation look. it acts as a moisturiser cum make up base.
worth to buy? Depends on your budget. This does not contain SPF and I prefer to mix it with my sunblock before applying it to my face.
Retailing at Rm 45+.(not sure with the exact price)


No comments:

Post a Comment