Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Skin food Crayon creamy liner


This product is a new product from Skinfood. I guess there are couple of new items coming to Malaysia though. I wanted to get a eyeliner that day and went to couple of shops. tried Kate square cut eyeliner and it doesn't last me long. and I don't want to splurge too much on eyeliner though.


Sometimes I don't understand, why we want to splurge on something which has the similar function and sometimes we can get it in a much cheaper price. I definately wouldn't want to spend bout Rm 50-70 just for an eyeliner though.


This eyeliner glides on smoothly on my eyelid and it glides so easily till you can smudge it without rubbing your eyelids like crazy. The main thing is this liner stays all day long. I have a oily skin and sweats easily though but it lasts me the whole day during my college hours without smudging.


This liner comes with 5 colours. olive, brown, blue black, purple and white.

I chose the blue black one because it resembles black the most. The price is Rm21.90 and its a good deal for a college student like me.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment