Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mascaras, mascaras and mascaras

If you're blessed with long, thick fluttery lashes. Just skip this. haha. Mascara oh mascara! When I could find the perfect one that curls, lengthens and volumizes at the same time and it doesn't cost a bomb?

Let me summarise some mascaras I had been trying for the past few years. Hmm, I mean for the past 3 years.

Silky girl Lash prism: Good for beginner as its so cheap, but eventhough its said to be waterproof, but it just smudges when you sweat.

Maybeline Sky high Curves: Less clumpt but didn't give me much volume. Only some length and curls.

Loreal Double extension: I would seriously prefer the waterproof one than the regular one. And it would be better when its dryer. When its wet, it does not do wonders for me.

Loreal mascara(couldn't remember the name, Brush something and it has the base and the mascara): Its clumpy and its hard to remove. But the base is good.

Maybeline Turbo Boast: Its something I would repurchase again, again and again. Its like a push up bra for my lashes though. Mylashes look really volumized and defined.

Revlon lengthening mascara: Ermm, it does not do wonders on my lashes as all.

Kate Volume mascara: Its seriously a great mascara. But its waterprof and sort of hard to remove but still ok.

Kate Wax mascara: A mascara that has a comb applicator and it is so slim. But its a not bad mascara afterall. (I'm using it currently)

Estee Lauder volumizing mascara: Not sure with the name, but its quite good la. But the smell is sort of too strong. Afterall, i got it as a sample.

Rimmel Extra super Lash: Its a little wet and therefore it weighs my lashes down. I prefer if I first applied a mascara base and then a few swaps of it.

Mascara that i would like to try:
Lash Gorgeous wings, Majolica Majorca
Lancome Hypnose
Estee Lauder vibrating mascara
Givenchy Phenomenon eyes(I like the ball shape of it)
Loreal Double extension beauty tubes.

Alright. that's all for now. Hopefully I would get any of it after CNy with all my moolahs.=p

No comments:

Post a Comment